Tuesday 13 January 2009

Twitter is bigger than the Recession

Approaching the Twipping Point
I'm trying really hard not to get sucked into the general hyping of Twitter, particularly Twitter lingo (Twingo?) usage, but it is noticeable that more and more non planner or geek types are talking about it. I've only been hooked for the last few months, so I'm a bandwagon-hopping novice myself (albeit an addicted one), but I'm sure
it is reaching much further into the real world than even a few months ago.

I started looking at what we can compare it to on Trends to see if there is any truth to this, and while it has nowhere near the volume of Facebook,
as you'd expect, Twitter is officially bigger than the recession in the UK. Which is good news.... all they need now is a business model

0 comments:

Post a Comment