Friday 13 February 2009

mobileYouth talking about the future

When we think about the future of anything it is difficult to frame it in anything other than what the present, or at least the recent past, is like. I've seen (and borrowed) a few people's ideas on how our late C20th experiences may be actually be the anomaly in the transition from pre-industrial brands to a networked society - Karl Long, Rohit Bhargava and Andy Hobsbawm particularly.

So I wanted to share this deck from Graham Brown at mobileYouth, mainly because it is a great analysis of what has changed and what is changing, using education analogies rather than the production line ones that tend to explain our changing economy, but also because it looks so good and I want to remind myself next time I'm writing something on Powerpoint what presentations should look like. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment